Birth & Postpartum Doula
Prenantal & Labor Doula
- 2 prenatal sessions lasting 1-2 hours to educate, familiarize with family history, explore your options and desires, discuss questions and concerns
- Available via phone/text/email support throughout your entire pregnancy
- 24/7 on call two weeks prior to EDD until the birth of your baby. Labor support from the time client desires until up to two hours after the baby is born
- At least one postpartum visit in your home within the first ten days of the birth to process the birth experience, and evaluate what additional assistance you may find beneficial to thrive
- Newborn care, soothing, massage and sleep guidance
- Assistance with feeding and lactation
- Resources & Referrals
- Emotional & Physical support
- Nutritious meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and errands
- Overnight Care
- We can combine services and create a custom package based on your needs.
I knew Laura was the right person to support us bringing our first baby into the world immediately upon meeting her. Her gentle nature, positive energy, and knowledge and love for supporting families through the journey of childbirth were undeniable. Laura shared valuable information with us before the birth to help us make decisions regarding labor and delivery, and she also encouraged us to talk and work through fears we had before the day came. She was unwavering in her advocacy for us, providing us with materials, data, and space to make decisions and helping us follow through with our wishes. Laura was such a wonderful guide for us in this experience and we were honored to share the birth of our son with her.